I’m Justin. Thanks for visiting.
I started this blog because someone told me to – he wanted to steal some of my travel ideas, and thought others might want to do the same. Thanks to his idea, I’ve learned a ton and met a lot of very cool people (while drawing the occasional insult and diatribe – that’s the Internet for ya!).
Here are a few facts about the way I travel. If they make you nod and smile, you’re in the right place. If you shudder, squirm and think “what is the matter with this fool?” … well, that’s OK, too. Have fun however you roll.
- I will eat just about anything. That includes rotten shark meat. What have I turned down? Whale.
- When I travel, I walk/hike/run an average of 8 miles each day.
- If it starts with the letter Z (like zip line or Zorb), you should do it.
- My travel tradition – run a 10k in every country I visit.
- I love to camp or to stay in hotels made out of old airplanes. Or wine barrels.
- I’m crazy about intercontinental flights, even though I’m 6’2, 205 pounds. So maybe I’m just crazy.
- People always think I’m Canadian. I’m from Arizona – so what if I like curling and ice hockey?!
- If I visit your city, please direct me to your best local brewery for stout and/or IPA.
E-mail email@example.com to get in touch.